2019 - 2020 Course Offerings
Personal Project 2019 - 2020
Personal Project is a Family Enrichment course for young, single, professionals, designed to help young professionals learn an effective method to tackle some of life’s most challenging decisions, related to professional vocation, career, relationships, marriage, and the meaning of life more broadly.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Life as a personal project
- Freedom, responsibility and engagement
- Family and work
- Emotional life and emotional intelligence
- Married Love
- Marital Communication
- The transcendent dimension of the human being
Start Date: Winter/Spring 2020
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Location: Our Lady of Hope: 46639 Algonkian Pkwy, Sterling, VA 20165
Matrimonial Love is a Family Enrichment course for couples of all the ages, designed for all married couples who want to strengthen their marriage and deepen their personal growth. Matrimonial Love helps couples by providing the knowledge and tools to achieve greater marital happiness.
- Promote a deeper understanding of the nature of marital relationships and the family
- Educate spouses regarding the human virtues that enhance their marriage and their role as parents
- Identify opportunities, solve issues, and set goals within the family using a case study method
- Form friendships by learning with other couples who are committed to improving their marriage and family life